Full day wedding collections starting at $1950.
Smaller more intimate half day packages are available upon request.
- a $400 non-refundable retainer and signed contract is required at time of booking in order to reserve your wedding date and applies towards your wedding package total.
- Engagement / save the date sessions are included in our full day wedding coverage packages that are booked 6 months in advance of your wedding date and are non transferable toward wedding day coverage or other services offered.
- payment plans available upon request.
- major credit cards accepted.
A La carte items available upon request:
- Guest Books including images from your engagement session
- Photo Books- Flush Mount albums
- Parent companion albums
- Thank you cards and more
New for 2018!!!
High School Seniors! Bring your BFF Sessions!
We had a few of these in 2017 and concluded that senior sessions are way more fun with your bestie by your side. Not only will you have some additional laughs during your senior session with your best friend along for the experience, but these sessions are also less expensive per senior....so you both will save yourself ( or you parents ) a little money along the way! Best of all, you'll not only have awesome senior pictures of you, but of you and your "BFF" together. You've shared all these years and made all those memories along the way with your best friend and we want to preserve this time with the two of you together in pictures.
Bring your BFF Senior Sessions Details:
- These sessions generally last 2 hours.
- Session fee's are $200 per senior.
- Both seniors receive individual password protected viewing galleries.
- Each gallery includes an online store front for ordering Fine Art Prints, canvases, and other items.
- Images delivered straight to you via download from your private viewing gallery.
- Your fully edited images delivered within 1-2 weeks from your shoot date.
- Images of you and your BFF together included in each senior gallery.
- Each senior receives personal print release rights